This Mod Adds Extra Ship Components 3.0 [2.4+] to the Stellaris Game.
Authors description: Extra Ship Components 3.0 [2.4+]
Extra Ship Components 3.0 : Stellaris 2.4 and above versions
Other mod versions:
– Stellaris 1.9: Extra Ship Components 1.9.
– Stellaris 2.2: Extra Ship Components 2.0.
– Stellaris 2.3: Extra Ship Components 3.0 – [2.3.3].
“Extra Ship Components” aims to provide an extended and expanded technology tree, adding advanced weapons, shields and armor. Highlights include:
– Psionic weapons.
– Nanite weapons and armors.
– Gravitic weapons.
– Crystalline weapons.
– Leviathan weapons and armors.
– Medium to Titanic autocannons.
– Advanced weapons derived from space creatures.
– And much, much more…
Full tech tree image.
– French Localizations – by @calvitix
* New Ship Classes 2.
* Space Combat Expanded
* Core Game Mechanics: Debris
* Core Game Mechanics: Buildings
* The Zenith of Fallen Empires 2.0 (hopefully)
* Realsitic Ships
* EAC: At War (defense platforms)
* Ancient Dreadnought and Improved Titan 2.5
Optional Addons and Compatibility Patches
* Extra Ship Components 3.0 – Overwrites [2.4] – A supplement mod that merges vanilla and ESC tech tree and gives Fallen Empires and crises upgraded ship designs.
* Universal Resources Patch. IMPORTANT: For Universal Resource Patch to work correctly it must be located below ESC in the mod list in the launcher.
* Real Space – Space Battles compatibility patch [2.4]. IMPORTANT: for the patch to work correctly, it must be located below ESC in the mod list in the launcher.
* Stellaris Enhanced Sound Project
* Chinese localization
* Alternative Chinese localization
* Japanese localization
* Zenith of the Fallen Empires tech tree merge addon.
* Alternative Laser Graphics
– Does this mod have any DLC dependencies?
– Extra Ship Components 3.0 does not explicitly require you to have any of DLCs, but some components will not be available unless you have a specific DLC active.
– Does this mod require a new game?
– No, Extra Ship Components 3.0 does not require a new game, though, depending on the game state (particularly, leviathans), some technologies might remain unavailable.
– Can AI use new components?
– Yes. The only thing that might prevent AI from researching Extra Ship Components 3.0 technologies is its own stupidity.
– What about mod compatibility?
– Extra Ship Components 3.0 overwrites 2 vanilla icons to ensure that all components and technologies are distinct. And a UI files for strategic resources. No other vanilla files are changed. And as long vanilla technologies are known to the game, Extra Ship Components 3.0 should work. This is not true for the supplement mod. If you use Universal Resource Patch, make sure that is is locate below Extra Ship Components 3.0 in the list of mods in the launcher, otherwise it will be overwritten.
– This mod adds additional resources. There are no deposits on the map. What is wrong?
– Resources added by Extra Ship Components 3.0 do not have deposits and have to be collected by pops. Living Crystals can also be bought from the galactic market once someone puts any there.
If folders are missing, try running the game or make them by yourself.
Unpack .mod file to the folder: C:/Users/*Username*/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod
Or just use Subscribe button if you are using Steam Account.
Enable desired mods from the launcher and click Play button.
Enjoy the game:)