This Mod Adds Warhammer 35M to the Stellaris Game.
Warhammer 40k Total Conversion
If you enjoy playing this mod you can like and favorite, so even more people will be able to enjoy playing it 🙂
0. Please don’t suggest importing models from … You know what.
1. Game take a while for initial start(save/load is fast don’t worry)
2. There are 2 initial lags. 2nd dayand 31rd day from game start. Just wait and do nothing. It will work fine after that.
3. Resources update at the end of the first month.
1. Use of new mechanics like wormholes, gates etc
2. Planet destruction imnprovements
3. Balance changes
Mod version:Basic start: Basic start
Split imperium start:Split imperium start
Only ships: Only Ships
Planets only: soon update and rework
Great crusade start: soon (will replace grim darkness total conversion(delete or leave it for old stellaris version?))
: . . ? . ℱ . . ℋ . .
Wiki page: http://www.stellariswiki.com/WarhammerTotalConversion
It’s a Warhammer 40k Total Conversion. A fan made modification to the stellaris that change many aspects of the game to provide a campaign in universe of Warhammer 40k. You will lead mankind or xenos to the galaxy domination. Mod change so many things that it feel like different game.
– Added Static Galaxy with almost 1200 solar systems- 1000 already owned systems with planet class/units/buildings etc for example Vraks Prime – Armoury world with few IG regiments, big fortifications and Huge armoury- Added 35 Prescripted Empires- Added 37 new planet types (hive, forge etc.)- All major factions now have their own ship sets- Added unique armies for every Race- New buildings and technologies- New crisis such as Tyranids hive fleet and Warp Storms- Dozens of new events (black crusades, age of apostasy etc)- new ship class/special ships for example craftworld, eternal cruseder etc- new animations for example Planet Killer firing his armageddon guns or Blackstone Fortress use laser to destroy planet- New Music – Galaxy Aflame, HMKIDS and from TTS YT series- Endless war and other new mechanics for example no ocupation or warp damage- many more changes to make the game feel like Warhammer 40kFor specific information check wikipedia.
GW, Games Workshop, Citadel, Black Library, Forge World, Warhammer, the Twin-tailed Comet logo, Warhammer 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, Space Marine, 40K, 40,000, Battletome, Stormcast Eternals, White Dwarf, Necromunda, Space Hulk, Battlefleet Gothic, Dreadfleet, Mordheim, Inquisitor, Warmaster, Epic, Gorkamorka,
and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof,
are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world. All Rights Reserved.
Read before playing!
Use only this one mod. No other mods. No other mods I made since everything is already here. Other mods will cause bugs.
If you need a video then here it is:
If you have good pc you can plays as anyone otherwise:
1. Choose Imperium.
2. You must set the ai empire to 34(max)
3. Choose insane difficulty and agressive AI
1. Someone must! choose Imperium.
2. I recomend someone to choose:
– Eye of terror
3. Choose insane difficulty and agressive AI
4. You must set the ai empire to 34(max) and -1 for each player (not counting host) example 5 players – 30 ai empires
There is a huge lag on the second day. It happen only once. Many events are triggered. Just wait a little and don’t worry.
There is a smaller lag at the end of the first month. It happen only once. Just wait a little and don’t worry.
There is a small lag at the end of each month. It’s not big nuisance but still. There is no way to overcome it since there is a huge galaxy with many empires, planets etc.
Most of the ship models: DanTheMan // I have his permission
Editing his models a lot to fit stellaris: kamip123
coding and plan – kamip123
ideas/descriptions – AdamTheSlav
Portraits and namelist: Creators of 40K: Twilight of the Imperium Cosmetic Mod // they allowed me to use theirs mod
Animation was made based on ISB animations. Thanks for creator for allowing me to use his code. (blackstone and planetkiler lasers)
Teachers: G-man and Shaggo Creators of ST:New Horizons Mod ( they teach me many usefull things 🙂 ) thank you friends
If you have some skill and want to help don’t hesitate to message me! But think twice if you really have time to work on this. It’s not that easy 😉
If folders are missing, try running the game or make them by yourself.
Unpack .mod file to the folder: C:/Users/*Username*/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod
Or just use Subscribe button if you are using Steam Account.
Enable desired mods from the launcher and click Play button.
Enjoy the game:)