This Mod Adds Vassals Expanded And Reworked – 2.8 to the Stellaris Game.
Authors description: Vassals Expanded And Reworked – 2.8
– This is an update to the Vassals Expanded and Reworked mod by lpslucasps. Most of the effects and the way everything works is the same as in the original, so please see the original’s description for more info:
Please keep in mind this release is a beta. I’m releasing it now because I feel like it’s mostly done, but I’m not going to promise you that you won’t find some bugs. I appreciate all feedback on things that are bugged or can be improved.
– This absolutely requires Mog Kupo’s Exalted Domination mod. That mod is used as a base to adapt the new subject types. The reason for this is I always use Exalted Domination, and because they both fire an event when you gain a subject, it simply doesn’t make sense to separate them.
– You can change your subject types after you’ve chosen them via a new edict. This is convenient because you can change from subject types that don’t allow integration to ones that do, for example.
– Doesn’t have the original Beneficiary subject type, as Exalted Domination has a similar subject type already. As well, only hive minds can use the Exalted Xenoharvest vassal type. It’s too similar to the blood tributary to allow regular empires to use it.
– Feudal Society civic also gives you access to all Exalted Domination subject types.
– If you don’t get a prompt to pick your subject type, wait a month. It should appear at the beginning of the next month.
– Currently only supports 10 subjects. I think I will be adding support for up to 15 in a future update.
– Let me know how the policies and the proxy war work for you.
– Full support for ZOFE.
In the launcher, this mod needs to go below Exalted Domination.
– Exalted Domination
– This mod
– Decentralized Empires 2.7
– Obviously credit to lpslucasps and their original mod. I never got to use it, but it was great idea that I wanted to be able to use. Check out the original mod description for more info.
– Mog Kupo’s Exalted Domination:
Some Other Mods I’ve Made/Updated:
– More Authorities
– Viable Feudalism and Imperialism – Empire Federation
– Intervene: Help Friendly Nations – 2.8
If folders are missing, try running the game or make them by yourself.
Unpack .mod file to the folder: C:/Users/*Username*/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod
Or just use Subscribe button if you are using Steam Account.
Enable desired mods from the launcher and click Play button.
Enjoy the game:)