This Mod Adds Coop: Start in Teams to the Stellaris Game.
This mod lets the host (or single player) define up to 10 teams with up to 10 members, that start together in a team (federation). They get a special wormhole between their home worlds and can colonize in their partners space.
– at start you get a menu, where you can define teams of empires
– you can colonize planets in your Federation partners borders (Control by Policy, AI never forbid it)
– the capitals of every team’s countries are connected with a special wormhole
– federation base cost is reduced to 1 influence, so it is not free, but less hurting in the early game
– Decisions for Systems (Star) and Planets to give them to your Coop Partners (AI does not use it yet)
– Settings at start, where you can decide, if it is possible to abandon your team (leave federation)
This is BETA, I couldn’t test it properly in multiplayer yet, so if something goes wrong, please tell me in the comments. Same counts for interesting coop-features you can think of 🙂
– add a button to put every empire to a slot randomly, so you only have to choose manually, what you want to
– in the future, I want to make a submod with special coop-civics that make possible a unique coop gameplay, ie. a symbiotic race, that cannot colonize, but automatically gets special “branch offices” in the colonies of the coop partner.
Anything that overrides vanilla event: “action.85” or the game_rule: “can_colonize_outside_borders” will conflict with this mod. Also maybe diplomatic_actions “Leave federations”…
Besides that, it should work with anything else.
resident-tt made an russian localization here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1670045745
If folders are missing, try running the game or make them by yourself.
Unpack .mod file to the folder: C:/Users/*Username*/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod
Or just use Subscribe button if you are using Steam Account.
Enable desired mods from the launcher and click Play button.
Enjoy the game:)