This Mod Adds Planetary Diversity – Unique Worlds to the Stellaris Game.
Stellaris: 2.3.* [www.paypal.me]
This is an add-on for Planetary Diversity.
This is not a stand-alone mod, it will not work without Planetary Diversity.
This module adds 5 unique planets, with events, special resources, civics to start and nearby neighbour starting systems. They are balanced to have 1 or 2 on a small galaxy but all of them on a larger one. If you take the nearby neighbour system it will not spawn anywhere else in the galaxy but if you choose them as your starting world the event one will still spawn.
Unique Worlds5 new types of Unique Worlds. Most of them have their own event chain and are basically planet Leviathans. They have special districts and deposits that give special powerful jobs, and/or strategic resources. You can start on these worlds with Civics, and they have special bonus districts.
1. Floating World – Energy/Minerals – A planet with islands that float in the sky.
2. Crystal World – Farming/Minerals – A planet with large building sized crystal pillars. What causes such mysterious powers of the crystals?
3. Tinyanki Graveyard World – Energy/Minerals – The final resting place of the Tinyanki when they are done their cosmic journey. They bring minerals and energy from all over the galaxy to this rich world.
4. Archive World – Physics/Society/Engineering – A long-abandoned artificial world covered in supercomputers, what information is stored there?
5. Techno-Organic World – Energy/Farming – A grassy world with a planet-wide irrigation system, who made it and where are they now?
If folders are missing, try running the game or make them by yourself.
Unpack .mod file to the folder: C:/Users/*Username*/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod
Or just use Subscribe button if you are using Steam Account.
Enable desired mods from the launcher and click Play button.
Enjoy the game:)